Friday, August 22, 2008
what's the point in aiming tall
when you're guaranteed to fall
"I want food! I want food! Food, food, food! I want..."
[inside joke]
:)
curry puffs today made my day
i love the parents support group
they're the best man
:DD
anyway
Li Jia Wei lost to Guo Yue
aww man
and Zhang Yining won Wang Nan!
i like Zhang Yining
i think she's very cool
looking so calm and everything
plus her name has a ning too!
haha
:D
i spent the entire day watching the Olympics
beach volleyball, taekwondo and table tennis
and of course
i tried to study a little
i really dislike SS
):
how do you study for it?!
i'm on the verge of giving up already
really
no mood, no motivation
how i wish i am still a three year old kid
playing with my barbie and ken
haha
if only life was as easy as childhood.
bleed at 9:34:00 PM